This is a recipe for a traditional Lucchese Lasagne from Lucca Tuscany Italy.
Its important to get as much of the ingredients as fresh as you can, one big tip is the Olive Oil as it is healthy and a real genuine dressing which is found in most recipes. Buy the best you can get you will notice the difference.
We hope you enjoy this and feel free to ask any questions.
- 250 gr Parmigano
- 700 gr Tomato Passata
- 400 gr Mince Meat (Beef/ Pork mix)
- Small beaker Milk
- 2 small onions
- 2 small Carrots
- 2 small Celery
- Olive Oil
- 700 gr Tomatoes
- 500 ml Bechemel sauce
- 500 gr Lasagne Pasta sheets
- Brown the finely chopped Onion and carrots and celery in a frying pan.
- Brown the mince meat
- Mix the Mince Meat with the Onion, carrots & celery
- Add 2 sprinkles of salt
- Cook in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes
- Cover the base of the casserole dish grease with a thin layer of meat sauce, then add a layer of bechamel sauce and a layer of lasagne.
- Place some of the pasta strips over the top. Follow this with some of the parmigano, sprinkle over freshly ground black pepper. Follow with a layer of your ragu. Repeat this step twice until all the ingredients have been used.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celcius, turn down to 180 celcius cook your dish for 35 minutes
|Serving size: 1 seving|
|Calories 377||Calories from Fat 1134|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 126 g||194%|
|Saturated fat 38 g||190%|
|Carbohydrates 153 g||51%|
|Sugar 6 g|
|Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Protein 24 g||48%|
|Cholesterol 44 mg||15%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|